10 Paid Bubblews Redemptions in 6 Weeks--What Works for Me

I clicked the big green +Bubblews "redeem" button 10 times in the six weeks I've been here. Each payout has gone through like clockwork, some payments came in earlier than expected. Here's what I think is working for me.

* Opt for Paypal vs. check. www.bubblews.com/news/813510-five-to-six-redemptions-in-4-weeks-tips-to-speed-payments

* Check spam folder for any wayward communications. I found some vital stuff misfiled there. www.bubblews.com/news/910795-note-to-self-check-spam-folder-regularly

* Write useful content, not just fluffy, pointless blog posts. But if that's working for you, then go for it.

* Use BubblePulse keywords and tags (aka, put a + sign in front of keywords. Don't add punctuation at the end. This breaks the link.)  10 Paid Bubblews Redemptions in 6 Weeks--What Works for Me